Frozen Mango TerrineUpdated: 9 April 2014 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
Frozen tropical treats.
- Line a 30cm terrine tin with Baking paper or cling wrap.
- Spoon 1/3 of Bulla Frozen Mango Fruit'n Yoghurt into terrine and press firmly using a flat based glass.
- Place ½ the mango slices in a layer over the Bulla Frozen Mango Fruit'n Yoghurt. Top the mango with another layer of Fruit'n Yoghurt.
- Repeat layering finishing with Bulla Fruit'n Yoghurt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freezer for up to 24 hours.
- Place the reserved liquid in a saucepan and bring to the boil, and simmer until liquid is reduced by half, add the passionfruit mix well. Cool prior to use.
- 2 x litres Bulla Frozen Mango Fruit & Yoghurt, softened
- 2 x 425g cans Mango slices, drained liquid reserved
- 110g can passionfruit or mango pulp
Fresh fruit to garnish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: Requires Freezing 6 hours
Serves: 4 - 6
Sliced with passionfruit coulis and fresh fruit.
Mango maybe replaced with passionfruit, berries, banana, peaches or pineapple.