Cinnamon Ice Cream Christmas PuddingUpdated: 9 April 2014 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
Festive family fare
- Spoon the softened Bulla Creamy Classic ice cream into a large mixing bowl and continue to soften with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in the ground cinnamon, vanilla and honey until well combined.
- Finally fold through the sliced biscuit pieces.
- Spoon the mixture into a plastic wrap lined 2 litre pudding basin and press firmly and cover.
- Freeze pudding for up to 24 hours.
- Drizzle over the cooled dark chocolate, allow to set.
- Drizzle over the white chocolate, allow to set.
Serve garnish with fresh berries and dust with icing sugar.
- 2 litres Bulla Creamy Classics Vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 pkt Spicy Fruit filled biscuits
- 200g dark chocolate melted
- 100g white chocolate, melted
200g berries to serve
Ice cream may also be flavoured with chopped nougat and cherries.