Passionfruit PannacottaUpdated: 9 April 2014 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
Method (Stove top)
- Combine the Bulla Crème Fraiche, Bulla Pure Cream, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan and stirring constantly over a low heat. (Do not boil)
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the hot water and dissolve.
- Whisk the gelatine into the cream mixture and heat stirring until well combined. Stir in the passionfruit pulp
- Pour the mixture into 4 x ½ cup greased non-metallic moulds, cover and refrigerate 3 -4 hours.
- Combine the passionfruit pulp, water and sugar in a medium saucepan and heat stirring until mixture boils, simmer 4 minutes remove and cool completely. Use as required.
- Unmold Pannacotta onto individual serving plates and serve drizzled with passionfruit coulis and a dollop of Bulla Crème Fraiche and Garnish with Mint Leaves.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 x 200ml Crème Fraiche
- 300ml Bulla Pure Cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 100g passionfruit pulp
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder
- 100ml passionfruit pulp
- 200ml water
- 1 cup castor sugar
Mango or raspberry may be used as an alternative to passionfruit.