Vegetable Patties with herb and garlic sauceUpdated: 25 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
A fresh twist on an old favourite
Method (Stove Top)
- In a large bowl combine the vegetables, potato, egg and seasoning.
- Form the vegetable mixture into large patties. Shallow fry in a non stick pan until golden turning only once during cooking. Remove, drain and keep warm.
- Whisk together the Bulla Sour Cream, garlic, herbs lemon juice and zest.
Serve Vegetable Patties drizzled with the sour cream herb and garlic sauce.
- 700g vegetables ( carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, cauliflower, eggplant, spring onions) - grated or chopped finely
- 400g cooked mashed potato
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp pizza seasoning
- Oil for shallow frying
- 200g Bulla Sour Cream
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- ¼ cup fresh herbs, finely chopped
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Serves: 8 -10
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Tuna, salmon or crushed chick peas may be added to patties if required.
Sour Cream sauce may be flavoured with sweet chilli and lime or curry powder for a delicious difference.