Minted Pineapple Salad and Mango Frozen YoghurtUpdated: 17 April 2014 | Author:
- Place pineapple slices on a serving plate.
- Combine sugar, mint and lemon juice sprinkle over pineapple slices. Allow to sit until ready to serve. Don't refrigerate as the flavour is best at room temperature.
- Take the plate to the table and serve with Bulla Mango Frozen Yoghurt.
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, quartered, cored and very thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- Large handful of fresh mint leaves, very finely chopped
- Juice of a lemon