Berry Compote with Banana and Wildberry Frozen YoghurtUpdated: 17 April 2014 | Author:
- To make gremolata: combine coconut, mint and orange zest, set aside.
- Place all berries, orange juice and honey into a medium saucepan and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes until the berries just start to soften. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Divide sliced banana between serving glasses. Divide half of the berry compote mixture, evenly between glasses, top each with a scoop of Bulla Wildberry Frozen Yoghurt, spoon remaining berry mixture over yoghurt, followed by a generous sprinkle of zesty gremolata and serve immediately.
- 1 cup (120g) flaked coconut, toasted
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Finely grated zest of ½ an orange
- 1 punnet (250g) strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 1 punnet (150g) blueberries
- 1 punnet (120g) raspberries
- ¼ cup (60ml) fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- Bulla Wildberry Frozen Yoghurt 2L