Middle Eastern Oranges with Mango Frozen YoghurtUpdated: 17 April 2014 | Author:
- Peel 4 of the oranges, removing pith. Slice into rounds.
- Place juice of 2 remaining oranges (approximately 3/4 cup) into a small sauce pan, add marmalade and sugar. Stir over medium heat until the marmalade and sugar dissolve. Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes or until it thickens slightly. Remove from heat, allow to cool. Combine orange blossom water, lemon juice and orange slices to syrup. Top with mint leaves.
- Serve orange slices with scoops of Bulla Mango Frozen Yoghurt and drizzle generously with syrup.
- 6 oranges
- ½ cup (170g) sweet orange marmalade
- ¼ cup (60g) caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon orange blossom water (very concentrated flavour)
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Fresh mint leaves, shredded
- Bulla Mango Frozen Yoghurt 2L