Baked White Chocolate CheesecakeUpdated: 9 April 2014 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
Method (pre-heat oven 140c)
- Combine the biscuit crumbs together with the melted butter and mix well.
- Press the mixture into the base of a lined 24cm spring form tin. Refrigerate until firm.
- Beat the cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- Gradually beat in the Bulla thick cream until well combined.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Finally fold through the cool melted white chocolate.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and bake in the pre-heated oven 150c for 1 hr and 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool (centre may feel soft but will be firm when cool).
- Spread the extra melted chocolate in a thin layer on to a large piece of baking paper and sprinkle evenly with the silver cachous.
- Cut chocolate into small rectangles approx 7 -8 cm high and 5 cm wide.
- Release the cheesecake from the tin and place onto a serving platter and arrange the chocolate squares decoratively around the edge.
Garnish with the fresh raspberries and serve with a dollop of Bulla Double Thick cream.
- 200g shortbread biscuits, crumbed
- 100g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 2 x 300ml Bulla Thick Cup Cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- 30g silver cachous
100g raspberries to serve
Serves: 4 - 6
Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 mins
White chocolate maybe replaced with Dark Chocolate and Vanilla maybe replaced with Coffee or your favourite liqueur.